Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rustic Metal Cross Wall Clock Review

Rustic Metal Cross Wall Clock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This wall clock is as the description says "Rustic Metal" it has an antique look to it as well. That being said when it first arrived I liked the clock I just did not like the rustic look to it looks as if the paint has chipped off so I painted it all black and once done it looked beautiful very pleased with it. It looks beautiful on my bedroom wall. It was easy to assemble and the clock looks antique the look I love. I have to say I am also pleased with the shipping it arrived very quickly.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rustic Metal Cross Wall Clock

An antique-look clock face sits inside a cross-shaped structure, beautifully rendered in metal. Requires 1 AA battery (Batteries not included) Size 26" x 33" high

Buy NowGet 44% OFF

Click here for more information about Rustic Metal Cross Wall Clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment