Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I also purchased this unit on line & followed the directions to the letter. It works perfectly!!!! This is the fourth projection weather clock I bought & the only one I am keeping.If you follow the directions, the outside weather comes on & then the inside. I manually set the clock, & the next day the atomic time set itself & works perfectly. The Back light works either continuously or put it on auto & it comes on as the room darkens. I was a little skeptical when I bought it, but couldn't be happier now.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Honeywell PCR426W Weather Forecaster with Dual Projection and Atomic Clock
With a new double-tool design, the Honeywell PCR426W Weather Forecaster with Dual Projection and Atomic Clock boasts an elegant glossy finish that is perfect for modern decors. The Honeywell PCR426W is the quickest, most accurate, and most convenient way of keeping track of the weather in and around your home or office.
Weather Forecaster with Dual Projection Honeywell PCR426W Weather Forecaster with Dual Projection and Atomic Clock.
0 comments:
Post a Comment