Thursday, March 10, 2011

Timekeeper 515BB 11-Inch Round Glow-In-the-Dark Wall Clock Review

Timekeeper 515BB 11-Inch Round Glow-In-the-Dark Wall Clock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been searching for glow in the dark wall clock for some time now. Was very happy and excited when I came upon this clock. Ordered 5 of them. Very fast and good service, package well, BUT very disappointed in the clock itself. Apparently the clock I received only 1 worked without any problems/faults. I've place batteries in all, which starts working but when placing them on the wall it stops working. The two main reasons for wanting a glow in the dark clock was for 1). my mother who is 70, gets up at 4am in the morning, she normally would have to call the time or turn on the t.v to get the time, she is not able to see the clock. 2).For when I have a early morning I need to know what time to get up inside having to turn on the light to look at my watch. You can't see the clock clear in the dark, you have to keep staring in the direction of the clock to see something glowing dimly. The clock is very easy to read, but the glow in the dark part doesn't glow very clear or bright enough.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Timekeeper 515BB 11-Inch Round Glow-In-the-Dark Wall Clock

12-Inch Round sports clock with luminous numbers and hands. Brushed silver metal frame with black dial and glass cover. This clock has an accurate quartz movement which requires one "AA" battery not included. 2 year limited warranty

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Timekeeper 515BB 11-Inch Round Glow-In-the-Dark Wall Clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment