Tuesday, April 19, 2011

River City Clocks Chiming American Regulator Wall Clock with Swinging Pendulum and Oak Finish - 27 Inches Tall - Model # 3416O Review

River City Clocks Chiming American Regulator Wall Clock with Swinging Pendulum and Oak Finish - 27 Inches Tall - Model # 3416O
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am beyond thrilled with this clock. It has a nice voice and is really LOUD. I had to turn it all the way back in my small home, so it would sound really nice in larger homes also. It is well made and just beautiful. I chose the Westminster chimes as the Ava Maria one sounded too much like being called to chapel...but it was beautiful! It stops chiming at 10:45 if you so choose and begins again at 5:45. You have many choices on how much or little you want it to chime. I am very happy with it and Amazon had the best price offered anywhere on the internet. Would heartily recommend this clock and Amazon to anyone considering this purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: River City Clocks Chiming American Regulator Wall Clock with Swinging Pendulum and Oak Finish - 27 Inches Tall - Model # 3416O

Classic Schoolhouse Regulator

Buy Now

Click here for more information about River City Clocks Chiming American Regulator Wall Clock with Swinging Pendulum and Oak Finish - 27 Inches Tall - Model # 3416O

0 comments:

Post a Comment