Wednesday, January 4, 2012

LED Wall Clock in Black Review

LED Wall Clock in Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This clock is very cheaply made. I really don't expect it to last long. First one arrived with the second hand broke off. Seller sent a replacement and it arrived with no battery cover on the back. You can see where there should be a cover because the indentations are there for a cover to snap into, but no cover. The clock always runs 10 minutes slow. I keep reseting it, but it falls behind every time. I would send it back but my son wants it for a nightlight. The LED is probably the only thing that does work well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: LED Wall Clock in Black

JS2328LB Features: -Wall clock. -Black finish. -LED light for night time. -LED powered by batteries or AC adaptor. -Sweep mode second hand. -Does not include AC adaptor. -Manufacturer provides 1 year warranty.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about LED Wall Clock in Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment