Saturday, March 31, 2012

NCAA Ball State Cardinals Round Clock Review

NCAA Ball State Cardinals Round Clock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As a soon-to-be Ball State Alumnus, I got this for my room (and intend to put it in my office, when I get a job). It is a great decoration on my wall and keeps accurate time most of the time. The battery gets drained quickly (for some reason) and I have to replace it around once a week. Other than the battery draining quickly, it is a great product that any Ball State alumnus would be proud to have.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NCAA Ball State Cardinals Round Clock

Officially licensed wall clock. Great for any room. High quality quartz movement with a sweep second hand. Molded plastic construction with built in hanger. Requires one (AA) battery (included). Measures 12.75" in diameter. Made in USA.

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about NCAA Ball State Cardinals Round Clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment