Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this clock because of the Scottish golf scene and I was so pleased when it arrived and the clock looked exactly as shown. The Westminster chime is very sweet, not loud and obnoxious like others I have heard. The wood finish is beautiful and the clock was well worth the purchase price. I love clocks and this clock was a fraction of what I have paid for clocks in the past. I am extremely pleased with this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seth Thomas Edinburgh Stained Brown Mahogany Finish Wood Case with Scottish Golf Scene Dial Rectangular Westminster Chime Mantel Clock
Dress up your mantel or shelf with the upscale, traditional look of the Edinburgh mantel clock by Seth Thomas, America’s oldest clockmaker. With an attractive Mahogany finish complimented by a brass handle, this clock elevates the elegance of any room at first glance. But look closerthere are finer details, such as the Scottish golf scene on the dial with classy Roman numerals, that reveal the distinctive beauty Seth Thomas is known for, while its Westminster chime gives the clock a time-honored charm that never gets old. Lovely, luxurious and versatile clocks have been the pride of Seth Thomas for nearly 200 years – and the Edinburgh mantel clock is a fitting addition to its legacy; a stunning heirloom for your loved ones to cherish. German-made, this clock comes carefully crafted. The Edinburgh mantel clock is powered by three AA battery and measures 11 by 8-1/2 by 4-3/4-inch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment