Saturday, April 7, 2012

Howard Miller 611-152 Linden Grandfather Clock by Review

Howard Miller 611-152 Linden Grandfather Clock by
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Howard Miller 611-152 Linden Grandfather Clock by
I bought this grandfather clock a few weeks ago from Amazon.com through [...] What is so nice about this clock is the fact that it fits in any interior. I have placed the clock in three different rooms with different interior: modern, antique and neutral. And it looks perfect in all three rooms. First time I encounter this. I consider this as an extra benefit.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Howard Miller 611-152 Linden Grandfather Clock by

The Linden Floor Clock by Howard Miller is finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.This flat-top floor clock features a multi-layered stepped pediment that repeats in the base.Distinctive, carved caps adorn the columns, which feature white ash burl inlays with antique brass ornaments.The antique dial is specially inscribed with Ty Pennington's signature and features two-tone gold and black Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.A brushed, antique brass-finished bezel frames the dial.The door openings frame the dial and pendulum with overlays and a raised bottom panel, which includes complementing white ash burl veneers.Features, brushed brass-finished weight shells and grid pendulum with a Tuscany Cherry Finished wood insert.Features a decorative white ash burl patterned back and bottom panel.The dial is illuminated.Removable, fret-cut side panels offer easy access to the movement.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Howard Miller 611-152 Linden Grandfather Clock by

0 comments:

Post a Comment