Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love my Kitty Kat Kit clock,I bought it in red. It's really cute and whimsical. I have it in my kitchen. Growing up my mom had a black one in her kitchen, I liked it back then as a kid. Now, I have one of my own and it brings back my childhood memories and watching the cartoon "Felix the Cat". The only negative is the plastic is a little cheap, however it still looks good and keeps time well. I really do enjoy it!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kitty Kat Kit Kat Pendulum Clock Tail Wags Eyes Roll
12.75" tall from tip of ears to tip of tail Eyes move and tail wags. The clock is powered by one "AA" Battery
Click here for more information about Kitty Kat Kit Kat Pendulum Clock Tail Wags Eyes Roll
0 comments:
Post a Comment