Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The good: it is quiet. The second hand glides continuously instead of chunking along. The clock that this one is replacing was so loud when everything else was quiet. This one, I don't hear a thing, which is perfect.
The not-so good: over the face is a rounded glossy clear plastic that covers the entire front -- rounding from the outer black band, over the "gap," over the center, to the other side. This creates so much glare and reflection that it is difficult to see parts of the face. Now, I've never had a problem seeing the time, but it does require a second to focus on the face to peer through the reflections from the light sources around the room... Remember, the face is rounded, so, it reflects every light and window in the room.
Overall, I'm pleased. If I were to be their product design consultant, I'd recommend that they make the face flat instead of rounded to minimize the reflections.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko Wall Quiet Sweep Second Hand Clock Curved Glass Crystal BlackDial #QXA314KL
Both modern and sophisticated, the Seiko Wall Clock has a uniquely classic design. Combining that traditional homey feel with the look of technology, this round wall clock is fit for any room in the house. Framed by a curved glass crystal, the floating white dial is elegant in its simplicity, with black hands, Arabic numeral hour markers, and a silently sweeping second hand. This clock measures just over a foot in diameter and comes with one AA battery.
0 comments:
Post a Comment