Monday, April 25, 2011

MATH pop QUIZ Clock NOVELTY Mathematical Equation NEW Review

MATH pop QUIZ Clock NOVELTY Mathematical Equation NEW
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As a former math teacher, I was drawn to this clock! I have purchased it for a former co-worker, who is also a friend, for Christmas. It should be a hit in his room. I was impressed with how quickly this arrived. I ordered Tuesday night and received it before noon on Friday. Since it didn't qualify for Prime, I'm glad it arrived quickly so I feel I got something for having to pay for shipping!

Click Here to see more reviews about: MATH pop QUIZ Clock NOVELTY Mathematical Equation NEW

Get the conversation going the next time the MENSA meeting is at your place. Made of lightweight black metal with a matte finish Measures 11.5" diameter Requires 1 AA Battery (not included) Easy-to-hang with "keyhole" opening on the back of the clock Work out the equations to determine the hour Fun and challenging Makes a great gift for your favorite Brainiac !

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about MATH pop QUIZ Clock NOVELTY Mathematical Equation NEW

0 comments:

Post a Comment