Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Looking at the pictures on the web, the clock did not look impressive, but I bought it because of its name. I made the right choice. It is so solidly built that it might outlast me, and I have (I hope) quite a few years to go.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seiko Get Up and Glow Travel Alarm Clock #QHL004KLH
Don't leave home without the Seiko Travel Alarm Get Up and Glow Clock. An ideal timekeeper for frequent travelers, this perfectly portable alarm clock packs up easily, with a stand that folds into the carrying case, so you can conveniently keep your schedule -- and timekeeping system -- wherever you go. Illuminating with the touch of a button, the wide LCD screen features alarm setting and an automatic calendar. Use the round dial to lock or adjust the time, calendar, and alarm. Built with a durable black metallic case, this travel alarm clock comes with an AAA battery.
Click here for more information about Seiko Get Up and Glow Travel Alarm Clock #QHL004KLH
0 comments:
Post a Comment