Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jensen AM/FM Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Top Loading CD Player - JCR-332 (Silver) Review

Jensen AM/FM Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Top Loading CD Player - JCR-332 (Silver)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
About 8 months after I purchased this item the clock display started to blink erratically and the alarm now fails to function at all. The sound is great; both CD player & radio work. The warranty is only 90 days. I really love the size and all the functions, so I'll take my chance and purchase another, hoping it will last in full function. Jensen has such a good reputation! I'm surprised at this failure.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jensen AM/FM Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Top Loading CD Player - JCR-332 (Silver)

Wake to radio, CD or alarm with this dual alarm clock radio with leep and snooze functions.The AM/FM receiver has digital analog tuning.CD-R/RW compatible top loading CD player has programmable memory and skip/search, forward/back and repeat 1 or all functions.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Jensen AM/FM Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Top Loading CD Player - JCR-332 (Silver)

0 comments:

Post a Comment