Sunday, May 1, 2011

Walnut Hollow Pedulum Clock Movement, Large Review

Walnut Hollow Pedulum Clock Movement, Large
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I used this to repair an old wall clock that hadn't been working for several years. With their instructions, it couldn't have been easier. Within 15 minutes I had removed the old movement and installed the Walnut Hollow movement. The only tool I needed was a pair of pliers. It is nice to see the clock's pendulum swinging again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Walnut Hollow Pedulum Clock Movement, Large

Easy to assemble clock movements with watchmakers accuracy and dependability. Suitable for repair and restoration of all kinds of pendulum clocks or create your own unique time-keeper. Fits a 3/4 inch clock face and requires one AA battery that is not included. 9-5/8 inch length is measured from center to movement dial to bottom of pendulum. Warranty on back of package.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Walnut Hollow Pedulum Clock Movement, Large

0 comments:

Post a Comment