Saturday, July 30, 2011

Countdown Clock - Vacation Edition (Time To Go) Review

Countdown Clock - Vacation Edition (Time To Go)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought two of these, and have one counting down to "80 points" (retirement), and the other counts down to the next cruise I have booked. I have these sitting on my desk at work, and it's nice to be able to look at the countdown to see when I can escape from it all.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Countdown Clock - Vacation Edition (Time To Go)

Count down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds to every vacation! This special series comes with four interchangeable faces for different exciting destinations. Reset the clock as often as you like, and keep counting the memories!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Countdown Clock - Vacation Edition (Time To Go)

0 comments:

Post a Comment