Saturday, December 31, 2011

Timekeeper Products LLC 11-Inch Round Silver Wall Clock Review

Timekeeper Products LLC 11-Inch Round Silver Wall Clock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Really getting tired of finding nothing available but cheap plastic junk from China. This clock is very poorly made. Ours arrived with the minute hand just flopping around..you couldn't set the time. My husband took it apart and fixed it. After turning it over to put in a battery (not included), the minute hand was once again flopping around. Once again took it apart and fixed it. While hanging it up and trying to get the head of the screw into the hole in back of the clock, the screw punctured a hole in the face of the clock, which is made of PAPER. Took it apart again and was able to fix the hole so it wasn't noticeable. Be aware that because of the design, this clock does not fit flush against the wall. There is a space of about an inch between the edges of the clock and the wall. It also makes more noise than any kitchen clock I've had. I have a good sized kitchen, but this clock was too big..too chunky. I didn't like the way it looked and the loud ticking was annoying, so I gave it to my husband to hang up in the garage. (I just saw it in the trash can.)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Timekeeper Products LLC 11-Inch Round Silver Wall Clock

This stylish clock will fit any décor with its silver matte finish

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Timekeeper Products LLC 11-Inch Round Silver Wall Clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment