Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love huge round wall clocks, but I've learned not to buy them, as they tend to last a year, by which point they go wonky. I suspect that the motor (every quartz clock seems to use the same mechanism!) just isn't strong enough to move the large hands.
However, this clock, since it's large, but not giant, seemed as though it would be OK, and it may very well be. I hope it is as I like this clock very much: I find the design attractive, and I like the metal case. It is a few inches deep and I think looks elegant and has an obvious quality about it.
However, I've had one for about 15 months, and it's gone from keeping perfect time to losing between a minute or two a month. Not a huge deal, but I notice it as I have it one the wall where it's not quite easy to reach. I'm hoping that it stabilizes at losing no more than 2"/month, as more than that and I'll toss it.
Having said that, I just bought a second one to stick back. Why? Because while I paid about $55 for the first one, since then (I keep it in my cart, 'saved for later') most vendors seem to want between $70/80 for it. Just recently a vendor was offering it for under $50 delivered.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hamilton Wall Clock
13394AS-2582Elegantwall clock The Hamilton wall clock has a brown antiqued frame that would be perfect for any home's decor. The dial is a parchment color with large, easy to read Arabic numbers at all hours. This wall clock also features black metal tear drop hands, with the Infinity Clockmakers logo centered between the 11 and 1. It operates on a highly accurate quartz movement and one AA battery is required, not included. Features: -Brown antiqued frame. -Parchment color dial. -Arabic numbers. -Highly accurate quartz movement. -One AA battery required, not included. -Overall dimensions: 20'' H x 20'' W x 2.88'' D. Manufacturer Warranty Infinity Instruments' warranty applies to repair or replacement of product found to be defective in material or workmanship for one year from date of original purchase. Warranty Information
0 comments:
Post a Comment