Monday, April 2, 2012

Reliable II Travel Clock Review

Reliable II Travel Clock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I saw the name "Bulova" attached to this product, I expected a quality timepiece. The alarm has ceased to work in the 2 weeks I've had this clock, and really, once the alarm function stops working, the clock becomes a paperweight.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Reliable II Travel Clock

B6112This alarm clock comes in a black case with a 30-hour key wind. A bell alarm will keep you on time to all your important events. The large numbers make it simple for one to read the time. Perfect for travel! Features: - Black case - 30-hour key wind - Bell alarm - Large numerals - Recommended battery type: 1-KW - 1-year warranty - Overall Dimensions: 3'' H x 3'' W x 3.25'' D

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Reliable II Travel Clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment