Monday, April 2, 2012

Timeworks Pop Out Clock, 'Love Grows' Sentiment Review

Timeworks Pop Out Clock, 'Love Grows' Sentiment
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this clock for my mom and she loved it. The colors are great, and though the size is small, it's perfect for brightening up a little corner of the room. It did appear to already have been opened (the seal appeared to have been ripped and then put back together again) and the clock was already popped out (though the little pedestal pieces weren't). I don't know that my mom even noticed, but it looked kind of bad. If they are shipping out items that have been returned (what I suspect), they should make sure that the items are unopened. However, as I said, this is an adorable clock, my mom loved it, and it was money well spent. The issue I had with it is probably a fluke.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Timeworks Pop Out Clock, 'Love Grows' Sentiment

Timeworks Clock Company created Pop-Out clocks as the perfect gift for any occasion. These wonderful, classically designed clocks comes in an elegant box with an embossed ribbon. Included in the box is a card on which to write a personal message. For just a little more than a birthday card, your sentiment will last for years and be remembered fondly by your friends and family. A little girl, a little boy and "I Love You" in between, this early 1900's Valentine's Day card is still a perfect way to express those same sentiments today.

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Timeworks Pop Out Clock, 'Love Grows' Sentiment

0 comments:

Post a Comment