Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've owned and used this mirror for about 6 months. After about a month, the fog-free feature stopped working. They provided a small sample of their fog-free solution but it was not effective. The suction cups are not as strong as they should be. The assembly has fallen many times and the mirror often falls out of the assembly. The razor holders are worthless as with any accidental tap or touch will cause your razor to fall to the shower floor.
I'm ready to try a different one as I'm tired of constantly fixing this. This mirror was rated a "best buy" by the Wall Street Journal Weeken Edition about 6 months ago. That's why I bought it. I question their testing techniques.
I suggest you throw your money in another direction.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Z`Fogless Lighted Shaving Mirror with Clock, Stainless Steel & Black Finish
Z'Fogless Lighted Shaving Mirror1X magnification, patented optical quality, replaceable fogless mirrorEasy to read digital clock with month, date and timer functionDual LED light that automatically shuts off after 5 minutesTwo convenient razor holdersEasy mounting methods - double sided tape, suction cups or hanging cordReusable mirror cleaner includedUses three (3) AA alkaline batteries (not included) and one AG10 cell button battery (included)Ninety (90) day limited warranty
0 comments:
Post a Comment