Monday, February 21, 2011

Infinity Instruments Precedent Wall Clock Review

Infinity Instruments Precedent Wall Clock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
A very nice clock. Keeps time very well I haven't had to adjust it since I put it on the wall. One complain is that the clock is kind of smaller than expected even though I did check the dimensions and measured it out against my wall, just seems much smaller than I had figured. The picture is a pretty fair representation of it, has a little heft to it.
Also sometimes I think it moves really fast, especially in the morning which causes me to be late for work.
Otherwise a great clock. Took off one star because I think it's a little overpriced.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Infinity Instruments Precedent Wall Clock

The handsome Precedent wall clock from Infinity Instruments makes a nice addition to an antique-focused room with its accurate quartz movement and appealing vintage looks. Crafted with a black weathered resin frame, the circular timepiece features an easily readable parchment-colored dial set with attractive Arabic numerals in black. The tapered black metal hands complement the design with a decorative flourish. Measuring 12 inches in diameter, the clock is approximately 2-1/8 inches deep and runs on a single AA battery, which is not included.

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about Infinity Instruments Precedent Wall Clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment