Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Self Design Wall Clock Modern Contemporary Abstract Review

Self Design Wall Clock Modern Contemporary Abstract
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this clock for my office to have a more modern look and does it ever. I expanded the numbers to create a slightly larger clock (as it is do it your self) The package it comes in is small and neat, the instructions are clear and it's quite easy to mount. 9/10 people that come into the office comment on the clock or ask where I purchased it. It seems so popular that I have actually contacted the manufacturer and will begin selling these and a few of their other wall clocks, they are really nice and keep time very well, the brushed aluminium finish is a nice touch as well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Self Design Wall Clock Modern Contemporary Abstract

Awesome Self Design Wall Clock. Slant and Slide the Numbers Anyway you Want. Great for Work or Home. A Wonderful and Fun Piece of Art for a Wall Clock

Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Click here for more information about Self Design Wall Clock Modern Contemporary Abstract

0 comments:

Post a Comment