Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I order from Amazon a lot and this is the first item I have ever had really poorly packaged for shipping. The clock comes in a box with no cover, the face is unprotected. the rest of my order was books, and they were thrown on top of the clock with a few bubble pillows. The pendulum was loose, and at the bottom of the package (since the clock box is in no way enclosed.) The clock looked OK, and I really liked it's shape, but it didn't work. The battery housing in the back was smashed and you could not put a battery in. For $20, if you get a working one it's fine, but I have seen it here for a lot more, and it isn't worth more than $20. The quality is like any clock you can get at a discount mass retailer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Timekeeper Products LLC 14-By-11-Inch Oval Wood and Glass Pendulum Clock
This oval pendulum wall clock will make your den or living room look unique with its gold dial with roman numerals, gold hands and pendulum
0 comments:
Post a Comment