Thursday, March 17, 2011

Timex T065S Solar Powered Radio Controlled Atomic Alarm Clock Review

Timex T065S Solar Powered Radio Controlled Atomic Alarm Clock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this because I wanted a small, maintenance-free alarm clock. It's not as small as I'd like (it's about the size of two VHS tapes). It claims to be solar powered but it comes with a CR123A lithium "back-up" battery. The manual reads, "This battery should provide a back up power supply to your clock for up to 8 years or even longer." I haven't had it long so I can't verify that claim.
It does set the time automatically, which is cool.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Timex T065S Solar Powered Radio Controlled Atomic Alarm Clock

Timex T065S Solar Powered, Radio Controlled Atomic Alarm Clock

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Click here for more information about Timex T065S Solar Powered Radio Controlled Atomic Alarm Clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment