Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chaney Instrument 18-Inch Aged Metal Clock and Thermometer Review

Chaney Instrument 18-Inch Aged Metal Clock and Thermometer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have owned this clock for 1 1/2 years. We mounted it outside in our pool area mostly shaded from the sun, but still exposed part of the day. We take it inside during the winter months. This is the second summer season we were to use it. I installed new batteries and monitored its timekeeping accuracy indoors for a few days before mounting it outside. It worked for about a week once mounted outside and then began losing time dramatically. Back up on the ladder, I pulled it down and again took it inside. I readjusted the time and I've been monitoring it now for a few days. It seems to keep perfect time indoors. So, I would recommend this clock only as an indoor clock. Even without constant direct sunlight, it does not keep time accurately outdoors.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chaney Instrument 18-Inch Aged Metal Clock and Thermometer

This metal clock is just as at home indoors as it is out.Constructed of metal this clock is weather resistant for ourdoor use.Radio controlled clock technology.A Fahrenheit thermometer has been added allowing this model to do double duty as a thermometer.

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Click here for more information about Chaney Instrument 18-Inch Aged Metal Clock and Thermometer

0 comments:

Post a Comment