Thursday, July 28, 2011

River City Clocks 60 Minute Wood Hourglass Timer with Cherry Finish, 9-Inches Tall, 960C Review

River City Clocks 60 Minute Wood Hourglass Timer with Cherry Finish, 9-Inches Tall, 960C
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this a little while ago, and it's been sitting on my desk at work. Everyone who sees it admires it, and it's a good way for me to remind myself to get up every hour and at least stretch so I don't get too cramped up by sitting at my desk for hours at a time. The shipping packaging was great, so don't worry about it arriving broken. The only thing I can say that occasionally it does that I didn't expect is that it infrequently stops in the middle of the hour, but when I notice it, it only takes a little shake to get the sands moving again. I really like the hourglass, so if you've been looking for one, this is a fine-looking hourglass at a great price, so you should order it now!

Click Here to see more reviews about: River City Clocks 60 Minute Wood Hourglass Timer with Cherry Finish, 9-Inches Tall, 960C

9" Cherry 60 minute Hourglass

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about River City Clocks 60 Minute Wood Hourglass Timer with Cherry Finish, 9-Inches Tall, 960C

0 comments:

Post a Comment