Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Geneva Clock Co 8101 Advance Wall Clock Review

Geneva Clock Co 8101 Advance Wall Clock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This clock has a very nice, clear face. It has a loud ticking that I can hear in the room next to it and I wish I had known that. I don't know if there's a way to modify the noise. I really like the look of this clock and it's very light weight, therefore less likely to pull or sag a hanger off the wall.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Geneva Clock Co 8101 Advance Wall Clock

Tradition model. Quartz battery 10" analog wall clock. Quartz accuracy. Requires 1 "AA" battery (not included). Overall diameter 11.5" x 2" D. No. 8101: White No. 8102: Black

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Geneva Clock Co 8101 Advance Wall Clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment