Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Infinity Instruments Keeler Wall Clock Review

Infinity Instruments Keeler Wall Clock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The appearance of the clock is OK. I don't think the faux wood metal rim would fool anyone on close inspection, but it's very passable. I hung mine on a dark brown wall and it looks good. Unfortunately, mine didn't work from the start. There have been some other warnings about that in the reviews on this item: I should have paid more attention. Based on my experience and the other comments on the same problem, I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Infinity Instruments Keeler Wall Clock

This wall clock has a metal multicolor brown frame.Antiqued white, green and gold dial with Arabic numbers at all hours.The hands are black metal and have a decorative pattern.Operates by a highly accurate quartz movement and one "AA" battery, not i

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about Infinity Instruments Keeler Wall Clock

0 comments:

Post a Comment