Friday, March 18, 2011

Nextime Wall Clock, 35.4", Aluminum, Black, "Hands" Review

Nextime Wall Clock, 35.4, Aluminum, Black, Hands
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As the title states, generally speaking this is a cool idea. Have some vinyl numbers made or free hand them on your wall. The clock hands are a little flimsy and quite thin aluminum. Takes 1-AA battery, hangs on a picture nail which causes some unwanted movement of the unit if bump or touched. I am in an earthquake zone and even tiny tremors require me to fix this every time...as does the breeze from the ceiling mounted forced air vent. I bought some double sides tape and stuck the bottom edge to the wall to eliminate this problem. Cool concept...I think I'd wait until it went on a super sale if I was going to buy a second set. Value for money is just not there at over $30.00.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nextime Wall Clock, 35.4", Aluminum, Black, "Hands"

Modern and sleek.This minimal clock has no face or numerals.Perfect for the contemporary home that enjoys simplicity.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Nextime Wall Clock, 35.4", Aluminum, Black, "Hands"

0 comments:

Post a Comment