Friday, April 29, 2011

Honeywell RC182WS Atomic Clock with Indoor Thermometer Review

Honeywell RC182WS Atomic Clock with Indoor Thermometer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for a clock that would be simple to use, battery driven, and small enough to pick up easily. I like to reach over to the nightstand and grab the alarm clock to read the time - a habit from when I still wore glasses and needed to bring it up close to read the numbers.
This clock had a lot of features I thought would be perfect: automatic setting, battery operated, small, temperature reading, pleasant shape.
Sadly, it didn't fit my needs. It didn't synch up with the atomic clock at all the first day so I ended up setting it manually. The manual setting process was not intuitive or even easy to do with the directions.
The round shape, while more attractive than some, was just a little to large for me to easily grab off the nightstand. Which led to it getting knocked off the nightstand once. That was all it took to break the snooze/light button.
I did like having the thermometer reading and the fact that you could set two different alarms. But the light was a little weak, the snooze button a little small, and the operation non-intuitive. Also, the numbers weren't in focus unless you had a certain angle. I wish it had worked out better, but I had to replace it within a week.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Honeywell RC182WS Atomic Clock with Indoor Thermometer


The Honeywell RC182WS features and Atomic Alarm Clock with Indoor Thermometer and it operates on 2 AA batteries (not included).

Atomic Alarm Clock with Indoor Thermometer The Atomic Alarm Clock with Indoor Thermometer features an easy to ready display.

Buy NowGet 11% OFF

Click here for more information about Honeywell RC182WS Atomic Clock with Indoor Thermometer

0 comments:

Post a Comment