Monday, October 8, 2012

Large Display Digital Indoor Outdoor Thermometer by Sper Scientific Review

Large Display Digital Indoor Outdoor Thermometer by Sper Scientific
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I make most of my shopping choices based on Amazon ratings ... and as I was trying to find a thermometer; from reading other ratings, I found that I wanted one with a wire, rather than wireless - I wanted a simple thermometer with maximum and minimum temperatures and it needed to have big numbers and no clock or humidity and I found it all in this Sper Scientific indoor-outdoor thermometer with minimum & maximum - it is perfect - works really great so far - Sper [...] makes much more complicated scientific tools, that is why I went with this unrated thermometer. In the past I have had poor experiences with Oregon Scientific and Lacrosse being too complicated ... this one is great!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Large Display Digital Indoor Outdoor Thermometer by Sper Scientific

Simultaneously displays internal and external temperature on a 3 3/16" x 2 ½" LCD, large enough to be read across a room. Useful as an indoor/outdoor thermometer, in incubators or anywhere simultaneous internal and external readings are required. Has Minimum and Maximum temperature memory. Can be wall mounted or freestanding with easel back. Recall min/max readings over any time period or have it automatically reset itself every 24 hours. The outdoor sensor is mounted on a 9 ½TM cable. Comes with 1 AAA battery which lasts a full year.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Large Display Digital Indoor Outdoor Thermometer by Sper Scientific

0 comments:

Post a Comment