Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've owned this clock for almost a year, and consider it one of the better buys I've made in clocks. So far, it has "self-adjusted" for every daylight savings time change with no problems. The key, I think, is to make sure that it is set to adjust automatically, and that the time zone is set correctly. There's an unmarked button that, if depressed, will deactivate DST automatic adjustment (this is all explained in the short owner's manual).
The clock is very classy looking, and, contrary to other reviewers' comments, the frame is real wood, NOT plastic. I know because I "nicked" the back of it accidentally on a nail when I was hanging it. It has a walnut stain and smooth satin finish. The design will go with a lot of different decorating styles. Mine is sort of traditional/eclectic, and the woodtone of this clock works well. The dial has a mildly "old-fashioned" look to it -- very easy to read.
I've been thrilled with this clock, and would gladly purchase another. Amazon's price is excellent, too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: La Crosse Technology WT-3122A 12 1/2-Inch Wood Atomic Analog Clock
With perfect time, a wood-finish frame, and completely wireless, this self-setting wall clock from La Crosse Technology is as reliable as it is handsome. A 12-inch diameter face makes this wall clock easy to read from a distance. The clock is equipped with a receiver that picks up signals from the U.S. Atomic Clock, automatically setting itself to exact time accurate to the second. A manual override setting lets you set date and time yourself for areas where Daylight Savings Time doesn't apply. The clock comes with 4 time zone settings. Easy to operate, the clock requires just one "AA" alkaline battery. A white dial and a wide, solid wood surround with a beautiful walnut finish dresses up any home, office, or classroom. Classically elegant, this analog atomic wall clock is perfect both for the executive or professional office and for the home. You'll know when the battery needs changing with this clock's low-battery mechanism: the second hand begins jumping 2 seconds at a time. That'll only happen about once per year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment