Thursday, April 5, 2012

Retro Wall clock metal prong rays and cylindrical ends - 13.375x13.375x2.25 Review

Retro Wall clock metal prong rays and cylindrical ends - 13.375x13.375x2.25
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This clock looks awesome on my wall! We just remodeled our kitchen and livingroom and I wanted something different for a clock that would show the freshly painted wall behind it. I love the look of this clock. The only thing I see wrong with this is the hands are hard to view with everything being silver in color if you're in another room you cannot readily see the hands from the hours. So, I'm going to paint the tips black and that won't be an issue any more. :0) Love this clock and the sellers (Home Trends) are awesome for customer service!
Would buy this again!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Retro Wall clock metal prong rays and cylindrical ends - 13.375x13.375x2.25

This metal wall clock will make a beautiful addition to any home. Witha modern design and sleek metal look, it is sure to fit in with most color schemes. Use this numberless clock at home in the bedroom, kitchen, living room or even at the office to add a comtemporary edge to your decor.Assembly level/degree of difficulty: No Assembly Required.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Retro Wall clock metal prong rays and cylindrical ends - 13.375x13.375x2.25

0 comments:

Post a Comment